Raspberry Pi client: 0.5.2
Windows client: 0.5.2-1

Main Menu

Client hang up as soon a VideoStream should be displayed

Started by GTRDRIVER, December 09, 2006, 12:47:40

Previous topic - Next topic

MartenR

@hlob

Have you remove the Fraunhofer Codec and does this help?

If it does not work, it might be that the decoder support not our media type(Version 5 and 6 does).(Is it a regular Powerdvd 7, no demo version or something else?) So it might be that I have to add support for an additional mediatype, can you please post the details of the two Powerdvds, so that I can decide, if this is possible and which media type I should use.
(Maybe also for the video decoder, it can be that they dropped there also some support).

Marten

MartenR

@hlob
I've found a bug in the mediatype structure, I have fixed this and send you a test version in order that you can test if this was the reason.

Marten

GTRDRIVER

MartenR

@GTRDRIVER

This test version belongs only to bugs in the audio structure (thus to hlobs problem) and not to your problem, so this would be of no use here.
For a further diagnosis, it would be better if you answer my last questions to you(quote):
QuoteCan you please determine which version, maybe the version of your intervideo product (windvd , windvr, ulead version ) or the decoder version you uses.
Search for ivivideo.ax on your computer, report  the paths where you find it and the file version, press in explorer right mouse button on the files, select properties and then go to version tab and report the versions.
After we managed to determine the version I'll try to get a demo version of the same version and see whats happening.

This would get the bug fixes in your case a step further.

Marten

hlob

Hello,
at fist, sorry for not answering for that long, I was tied up in work though. In the meantime I have a new install but the same problem, ie. no picture nor sound on recordings, no sound on radio. Marten, still interested in the information you requested last time or did your focus already move on?
br, hlob

MartenR

Well in the meantime I have changed a lot on this part, so I think we should move on after 0.2.6 release.
Correction: For some reason this changes will appear at 0.2.7 release, so that we have to move on after this.

Marten

hlob

Alright, looking forward for it already ;)

Quote from: MartenR on January 25, 2007, 06:13:13
Well in the meantime I have changed a lot on this part, so I think we should move on after 0.2.6 release.

Marten