News:

Latest versions:
Server plugin: 0.5.1
MVP dongle: 0.5.2
Raspberry Pi client: 0.5.2
Windows client: 0.5.2-1

Main Menu

Client crash when opening "Recording" - problem with "too much Recordings" ?

Started by GTRDRIVER, June 12, 2006, 12:16:59

Previous topic - Next topic

GTRDRIVER

Hi

Vomp runs realy good - but i have problems opeing the Recordings on the Clients.

We have 4 Client´s here - same Problem on each (Connected to 2 Servers)

The last Week we have recordet very much - and i think the problem is going stronger.

At the first time i open Recordings it crash to 90% - if i immediately reconnect and try open again it crashes 40%  at 3. try 20% and so on.

Here we have 7,5 TB Storage wich is used up to 3,3TB
Perhaps there is a problem with "too much" Recordings!

Can anyone tell me how to backtrace the Problem and to findout where exact the Problem is ?

CU

Chris

Hello, do you mean that the client never shows the list of recordings it is trying to download?

Where are these percentage numbers coming from?

There is a chance that if VDR takes too long to return the list of recordings the client might time-out, but these percentage numbers don't fit into that idea...

GTRDRIVER

Hi Chris

Thanks for Reply - no - i usualy can watch recordings - but when i open the "recordings" menu there is a 50/50 Chance that wit works - else i get "connection lost"

Yes - i think it´s a Timeout Problem because VDR needs time to collect and send the recordings-List and because of the big storage it takes too long ?

CU
GTR

GTRDRIVER

Just want to say that i just have updated VOMP Client and Server - i think everything run´s better but same Problem with "open Recordings"