MVP dongle: 0.5.2
Raspberry Pi client: 0.5.2
Windows client: 0.5.2-1

Main Menu

CuttingMarks support for VOMP, Version 0.2

Started by macfly, June 07, 2006, 18:53:21

Previous topic - Next topic

macfly

hi, there is a new bugfix release of Cuttingmarks-Patch for VOMP. You can get the patches and a precompiled binary for NFS and a precompiled dongle.bin here: http://steckrue.be/download/index.php?sort=date&order=desc&path=vomp/.

@Chris: do you think, this is worth finding its way into CVS?

regards,
macfly.

macfly

sorry, download was broken - now it works.

izeman

@macfly

tried that version. dl vomp-server and the compiled dongle-0.2.bin. mvp boots, loads image and works so far. but as soon as i enter recordings menu, select a recording and hit PLAY nothing happens. after some time (half a minute) the screen gets black and i have to reconnect power adapter to bring the device back to live.

do you need some log or some more info for debugging?

vdr version 1.4.0 /w bigpatch

regards ize|man

Chris

Hi macfly, I've been really busy recently with being away for work, and real life, etc. I havn't had chance to look over the code myself yet - there are ultra important things I have to do yet at the top of my vomp to-do list. It sounds like a great feature and I will look at integrating it into the main program soon.

(Also I run VDR headless so I would have to set up noad to test it... laziness creeps in at this point :) )

macfly

Quote from: izeman on June 11, 2006, 18:34:52
@macfly

tried that version. dl vomp-server and the compiled dongle-0.2.bin. mvp boots, loads image and works so far. but as soon as i enter recordings menu, select a recording and hit PLAY nothing happens. after some time (half a minute) the screen gets black and i have to reconnect power adapter to bring the device back to live.

do you need some log or some more info for debugging?
hi izeman,

did you use the patched vomp-server? this is *needed* since the patched client sends a new event (getMarks) to the server. Does this occur on every recording or onlys on recordings, that have no marks?