Raspberry Pi client: 0.5.2
Windows client: 0.5.2-1

Main Menu

Weirdness with LG

Started by nepiqen, October 11, 2014, 06:32:28

Previous topic - Next topic

nepiqen

Hi!

First, thanks for vompclient! It's the only client that smoothly plays recordings while two programs are recorded on my BBB backend (HDhomerun is the tuner). Works great!

Now, a problem: I am using libCEC to control vomp. I have an LG 24LH55. The remote works, but when I use the remote to turn off the TV, it turns off (of course), but then turns back on, and after that it does not reconnect the video to my RPi. Any ideas? Log file attached (see near the end after "in transition from standby to on")...

Thanks!

Mike

nepiqen

Sorry, see the log file after 'in transition from on to standby' (not the other way around)...

MartenR

Did you set the vomp has exit flag in the makefile? (This is my first guess).
You should deactivate it to get proper behaviour....

Marten

nepiqen

Thanks! I'll try that and get back... FYI, vompclient still runs after the TV is off, just no video (if it matters).

MartenR

Which version are you using?

nepiqen

pre-compiled 0.4.1 binary from http://www.loggytronic.com/vomp-pi.php

Downloaded within the last week.

MartenR

I have no clue, what is happening. Well it least it is clear, that  vomp reinitialisation of cec triggers the tv to turn it on again.
But the problem is, I can not really debug it without the same tv...
All I can tell you is, that I plan to change the architecture of the cec remote handling (should speed up vomp turning on), maybe it works afterwards, but will take sometime....

Marten