MVP dongle: 0.5.2
Raspberry Pi client: 0.5.2
Windows client: 0.5.2-1

Main Menu

0.3.0 released, whishlist for 0.4.0

Started by papablues, July 19, 2008, 14:02:59

Previous topic - Next topic

papablues

I'd like to see some parental control ....
Did not get a reply why my simple solution was not accepted

svalavuo

* Support for DVB (and maybe teletext) subtitles :)
   Would be great to have this before 0.4.0
Samuli
vdr 2.0.3-3 + vompserver 0.4.0 + MediaMVP H4 + Raspberry Pi with vompclient

davep

A couple of suggestions

- User filtering of the channels list, to remove the shopping channels  ;)

- EPG should show all channels which have data, not just the ones which are on-air at the time.

papablues

What did i strart .... :o

Chris will hate me for that ! :'(

Lutz

If someone continued cutting marks support, this is really missing with a "headless" vdr server... ;D
Lutz

Schnurps

My personal wishlist:

1. Timeshifting in LiveTV
2. better Timer-support (esp. choose of target-directory and making new directories -> a possibility of typing text with the remote)
3. Teletext (perhaps the rendering could be done by the tv, vomp just sends the full teletext-data - like a usual receiver does?)
4. Perhaps some optical improvements with icons etc.

Harry

Quote from: Schnurps on July 20, 2008, 20:59:27
My personal wishlist:

1. Timeshifting in LiveTV
[...]
3. Teletext (perhaps the rendering could be done by the tv, vomp just sends the full teletext-data - like a usual receiver does?)
[...]

i agree with these.
the teletext issue has been discussed a loooong time ago; i was under the impression
that it'd be just a thing of passing on the teletext data (like you're suggesting, Schnurps)
but apparently, it isn't that trivial.
http://www.loggytronic.com/forum/index.php?topic=67.msg357#msg357

cheers
Harry

carsten

Moin,

I vote for Timeshifting!

Best Regards,
Carsten.

svalavuo

Timeshifting and subtitles (at least DVB)
VOMP is great, but it would be greater with subtitles support.

At least in Finland we have few channels that use DVB subtitles.
It would be great to be able to watch LiveTV and/or recordings with MVP as well as with VDR.

Thank you Chris (and everybody else contributing)!
Samuli
vdr 2.0.3-3 + vompserver 0.4.0 + MediaMVP H4 + Raspberry Pi with vompclient

sirwio

Our family's wishlist,

Timeshift
Possible to delete ongoing recordings
Possible to add series recording

- Magnus

petric

I would like a "server mode". This means doing everything for what you need to be on the VDR server.

For example
- editing channels (channel scan if plugin available)
- configuring VDR (timers, settings, ...)

Maybe you can use the remote plugin of VDR and display the telnet output on the screen.

regards
  Petric

Sir George

Here's my wish-/buglist:

• jumpplay: start playback at the beginning if there's an odd number of marks (e.g. a missing 1st mark) or better check if the first mark is at the end of the recording. Background: there are some recordings where playblack immediatly stops since jumpplay directly jumps to the the end if the first mark is there (actually a noad  problem which annoys in vdr with jumpplay, too...)
  • live tv: skipping unavailable channels caused through exhaustion of available transponders like in vdr
  • a working radio epg (currently the epg list jumps to the first tv channel)
  • programming of radio timers
  • the name of manual timers of an channel without epg should be the channel name, not the standard description "No information available", maybe the definition of the actual timer values should be possible

Anyways, a wonderful peace of work :-)

maf

When I delete the last recording in a directory with VDR, I'm automatically taken up one level and the (now empty) directory disappears. I'd like Vomp to show the same behavior. Now, I always have to press "Back" after deleting the last recording.

BTW, is there a "Delete Button" or can I define one? Currently, I use the sequence "OK" + "Up" + "OK" + "Left" + "OK" :-(