MVP dongle: 0.5.2
Raspberry Pi client: 0.5.2
Windows client: 0.5.2-1

Main Menu

Dongle 0.0.9 Issues

Started by Hoochster, August 29, 2005, 23:27:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoochster

Thanks Chris for the update!  Just giving my North American 2 cents hehe!

Channel List is DEFINATLEY Faster thanks! 
I see the implementation you are doing for the guide data.  My question is how you are doing it.  Are you just syncing with the VDR EPG or how are you going about it?  Reason I ask is I am just showing NULL's for the info, and if i hit the RED button to show the 24 hour, it crashes the client.

Is it possibly a size thing again?  I know my EPG is about 15mb in size! :)  I don't think that is it, cuz I deleted my epg.data and let it rebuild and tried while it was small and still shows NULL. 

Thanks as always.

Chris

Hi, glad channel listing is fixed. Unfortunately the public access SourceForge CVS for vompserver hasn't caught up yet with the new stuff. It should be there in the next hour or so I think. That will fix the guide problem.

Chris

Actually here are the changed files.

Hoochster

Hehe didn't think it updated anything so I deleted the old files and redownloaded lmao but obviously it didn't update period hehe!  K will give that a try and report back.  Thanks Chris.  And yes the channel listing is very nice thanks, wasn't gonna complain bout it hehe!  After all the work ya did for me in the first place! :)

Hoochster

Aight bud UPDATE

That did the trick.  Thanks for the quick notice on CVS! :)

Works great!  Will see how others do with it.  Updated my site with the info!  Next FULL EPG! :)  LMAO ok ok I will chill hehe!