MVP dongle: 0.5.2
Raspberry Pi client: 0.5.2
Windows client: 0.5.2-1

Main Menu

Where to store the background images

Started by clausmuus, September 10, 2012, 10:50:53

Previous topic - Next topic

MartenR

Most issues of this thread should now be closed. See recent git changes.

Marten

Uwe

Quote from: MartenR on October 03, 2012, 21:18:57
Most issues of this thread should now be closed. See recent git changes.

The new version in the git looks very nice. HD and SD so far worked without stuttering. :)

Many many thanks.

Uwe

clausmuus

Hi,
I have problems with compiling the new version. I get this error message:
g++ -Wall -Wl,--format=binary -Wl,fonts/sourcesans.ttf -Wl,other/vdrhires.jpg -Wl,other/wallpaper720p.jpg -Wl,--format=default    -o vompclient  command.o  tcp.o dsock.o thread.o timers.o i18n.o message.o messagequeue.o udp.o wol.o audio.o video.o log.o  mutex.o vdr.o recman.o recording.o recinfo.o channel.o rectimer.o event.o directory.o mark.o option.o player.o playerradio.o vfeed.o afeed.o demuxer.o demuxervdr.o demuxerts.o stream.o region.o colour.o boxstack.o boxx.o tbboxx.o vinfo.o vquestion.o vrecordinglist.o vrecording.o vmute.o vvolume.o vtimerlist.o vtimeredit.o vrecordingmenu.o vchannellist.o vwelcome.o vvideorec.o vepgsettimer.o vchannelselect.o vserverselect.o vconnect.o vepg.o vrecmove.o vradiorec.o vaudioselector.o vscreensaver.o vopts.o wselectlist.o wjpeg.o wsymbol.o wbutton.o wtextbox.o woptionpane.o woptionbox.o wremoteconfig.o wtabbar.o fonts/helvB24.o fonts/helvB18.o remote.o led.o mtd.o  osd.o surface.o media.o vpicturebanner.o audioplayer.o demuxeraudio.o abstractoption.o eventdispatcher.o vdrrequestpacket.o vdrresponsepacket.o vvideolivetv.o vsleeptimer.o playerlivetv.o playerliveradio.o wprogressbar.o bitmap.o dvbsubtitles.o imagereader.o  mediaoptions.o mediaplayer.o serialize.o localmediafile.o   playermedia.o demuxermedia.o tfeed.o vteletextview.o teletextdecodervbiebu.o teletxt/txtfont.o mediafile.o  main.o threadp.o  osdvector.o surfacevector.o osdopenvg.o ledraspberry.o mtdraspberry.o videoomx.o audioomx.o wjpegsimple.o remotelinux.o    -L/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib -L/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/src/libcec/install/usr/lib -lpthread -lrt -lEGL -lOpenVG -lopenmaxil -lbcm_host -lvcos -lvchiq_arm -lavformat -lavcodec -lavutil -lfreetype -lMagick++ -lMagickCore
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glxx_client_CheckFramebufferStatus'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glxx_client_BindRenderbuffer'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glxx_client_DeleteFramebuffers'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glxx_set_error'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glxx_client_RenderbufferStorage'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glxx_client_state_free'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glPointSizePointerOES'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `gl11_client_state_init'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glxx_client_GetFramebufferAttachmentParameteriv'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glDiscardFramebufferEXT'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glxx_set_error_api'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glxx_client_IsRenderbuffer'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glxx_buffer_info_set'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glxx_client_GenerateMipmap'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glxx_client_FramebufferTexture2D'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glxx_client_GetRenderbufferParameteriv'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glxx_client_IsFramebuffer'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glxx_client_GenRenderbuffers'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glxx_client_GenFramebuffers'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glxx_client_FramebufferRenderbuffer'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glintAttribPointer'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glxx_client_BindFramebuffer'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `gl20_client_state_init'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glxx_buffer_info_get'
/home/nightbuild/nightbuild/MLD/vompclient/../vc/src/vc/lib/libEGL.so: undefined reference to `glxx_client_DeleteRenderbuffers'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Maybe you use an other vc Version? I use the latest version (26.09.2012).

Claus
MLD - A Distribution also for the Raspberry PI

MartenR

Hi,
I do not know which vc version I am currently using, but usually I update every weekend.
libEGL seems complain about missing opengl stuff, may be you have to include some opengl libs, which are fetched in my compiler setup automatically, just an idea.
Look at the last commit diff for possible names of the libs.

Btw. did you make a "make clean"?

Marten

JTe

If compiling on the Raspberry Pi itself in addition to the packages needed for the previous version (from the clean Raspbian installation), I needed to add the following:

sudo apt-get install libfreetype6-dev libmagick++-dev

clausmuus

Hi,

I have found the reason for my compile problem. You have removed the linker option "-lGLESv2", but that is needed. Maybe it is defined in your cross compile enviroment,... But I need it.
So, after I readd this, I can compile the vompclient without further problems.

Claus

MartenR

That is what I assumed, btw. maybe opengl version 1 should be sufficient.
I am not using a cross compiler, I compile directly on the raspbian os, probably ld on raspbain is smart enough to add opengl lib.

Marten

clausmuus

Hi,

I'm also compile on a raspian os (in QEMU).

Claus

clausmuus

Hi,

does the actual version should also show the background Image? I ask, because I see that that will be included in the makefile, but I do not see the bg image on the RPI.

Claus

MartenR

Yes it should display the background image and also the VDR logo

Marten

clausmuus

Hi,

do you have any idea, how I can debug this, to find the reason, why I don't see the images? Or do you know, if there is any library that is needed but not seen by the ldd command?

Claus

MartenR

First you should post a log file....

MartenR

May be your imagemagick has no jpeg support.

Marten

clausmuus

The problem was a missing lib.

Now I have a new wish. Is it possible to show a "no signal" picture, if there is nothing to show, and not only the blue screen? I want to show the MLD Logo in this case, like I do it with xineliboutput.

Claus

MartenR

No it is not easily possible, the background layer is just one pixel, so you can choose the color, if you wish.

There is no drawing system in vomp handling this layer.
For handling drawing also on this layer and not only the osd layer,
I have to rewrite the whole drawing system to also draw on the background layer..... and this is too much work.
Alternatively, a no signal mpg can be put on the video layer but also this needs major changes to the video streaming code....

Marten