Windows client: 0.5.2-1

Main Menu

German Translation

Started by Schnurps, November 10, 2005, 23:19:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Schnurps

### discussion about the german translation ###

Moin moin,

in der aktuellen Dongle-Version 0.0.16 gibt es jetzt endlich Unterstützung für andere Sprachen (i18n).
Ich hatte, nachdem ich das im CVS gesehen habe, schon mal eine Übersetzung an Chris geschickt, die jetzt auch schon in der 0.0.16 enthalten ist.
Seht das aber bitte nur als ersten Vorschlag an. Wir können gerne diskutieren, welche Übersetzung/Bezeichnung die schönste ist. :-)
Ich würd vorschlagen, dass wir dafür diesen Thread hier benutzen:
Also, wenn ihr Verbesserungsvorschläge habt, nur her damit! :-)

André

kdeiss

4chris

In the actual Dongle-Version 0.0.16 is support available for other languages (i18n). After I noticed this in CVS I sent a translation to Chris, which is now part of the 0.16. But this is only a suggestion, I would like to discuss which is the best and nicest translation.

Let's use this thread to discuss this. If you have improvements, send them ! :-)

kdeiss

Hi schnurps,

I would suggest to continue all discussions in (d)english cause Chris can't monitor german discussions (see: http://www.loggytronic.com/forum/index.php?topic=53.0)

How can I use/activate annother language ?
I haven't yet noticed any changes - neither in the plugin nor in the mvp to switch to annother language.

Klaus

davep

There is a new "language" setting in the Options menu (second from the top). Choices at present are English, Deutsch and Test. The Test setting replaces all of the strings with numbers as an aid to adding more languages. The language is of course saved over client reboots.

Schnurps

Mhm, okay. Then let's continue in english.
Just thought, German is easier for us, and it isn't such important/interesting for chris to discuss specific german translations.  :)

Schnurps

kdeiss

@davep
Sorry - I was confused with the dongle versions - I had a look at version 15. It was early in the morning .......

klaus