Raspberry Pi client: 0.5.2
Windows client: 0.5.2-1

Main Menu

humble question: VOMP development

Started by Harry, July 12, 2007, 19:10:03

Previous topic - Next topic

rdoac

Quote from: Chris on October 29, 2007, 20:07:27

rdoac: did you do make release instead of make? I have created a dongle for myself off the current cvs code and I didn't get that error. Your second problem I am hoping is as a result of your first.

Ooops, yes, it was the "make release" I needed.

Thanks Chris..

Harry

[...]If the media player seems faster then ... errr, great!  ::) Must be magic, I don't recall anything at the moment that should be affecting it![...]

must have been my imagination, then.
about FR 1547495... i'll send a PM.

cheers
Harry

keynet

Chris & others FYI - built CVS from 30/10 and all good so far, live, recording, media (MP3 & photos)  ;D
Environment SuSe 10.3, VDR1.4.7, 2 old style MVP's.
Thanks for the good work and let me know when you need more testing.

keynet

Quote from: keynet on November 01, 2007, 16:29:24
Chris & others FYI - built CVS from 30/10 and all good so far, live, recording, media (MP3 & photos)  ;D
Environment SuSe 10.3, VDR1.4.7, 2 old style MVP's.
Thanks for the good work and let me know when you need more testing.

Oops I spoke too soon.
The names of the programmes seem to be truncated in the timer list, and also when viewing/editing them in the editor. They seem to record OK and are listed correctly in the recordings list

MartenR

@keynet
Have you updated your server as well, the timer protokoll has changed.

Marten

keynet

Quote from: MartenR on November 02, 2007, 06:56:33
@keynet
Have you updated your server as well, the timer protokoll has changed.

Marten

Hi Marten.  I had the CVS from late on 29/10 so I thought I was up to date.  I have updated again, and now all is well, thanks.  BTW I found a daylight savings bug with repeating timers - this is probably VDR however?  Repeating timers (set for every day of the week for example) when setup before DST changed last week are now 1 hour too early.  Re-creating them fixes the problem.  Also, repeating timers only show the first event in vomp.  As a suggestion, it would be good to show the days like VDRadmin-AM does, or as a minimum flag that it's a repeating timer.

davep

davep: I have fixed the arrow keys I hope, could you update your cvs client and test it, thanks.

Yes that's now working fine, thanks.