Raspberry Pi client: 0.5.2
Windows client: 0.5.2-1

Main Menu

Recordings and timers

Started by Schnurps, August 30, 2006, 21:39:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Schnurps

There are 2 thinks I am wondering about in the newest vomp-version:

Timers: It seems to be unpossible to delete a current timer.

Recordings: Something is cusious with the directories. I have a dir- tree like this:

"Monk"
|-> "Monk"
       |-> "_"
              |-> "2005-05-31.22.11.99.99.rec"
              |-> "2005-11-29.22.10.99.99.rec"
       |-> "2005-06-07.22.11.99.99.rec"
       |-> "2005-06-28.22.11.99.99.rec"

In VDR-Admin they are all displayed in one Folder "Monk" and all named "Monk", in VOMP they are displayed in a Folder "Monk" and the recordings from the folder "_" in a sub-folder "Monk". In the subfolder the recordings are unnamed.

Any idea? :-)

André

dingo35

I agree with the above; I would say, let's be as consistent to VDR behaviour as possible...

Another issue with timers: when after midnight, a timer is created (through the EPG menu) on a program that has already started before midnight, the timer is created 24 hours too late....

Chris

Schnurps:

I don't know if this is still relevant, but on a re-read, isn't this what the system should be doing? The last directory name before a date directory name is the programme name and "_" is equivalent to a space (which would explain why the recordings appear to be un-named). To me this sounds like vomp is following VDR's directory plan and vdradmin is not.

It is still not possible to edit/delete timers, but it is on the list of things to code.

dingo35: Thanks for reporting that, I did add it to the bug list.

dingo35

Quote from: dingo35 on September 27, 2006, 11:25:19
Another issue with timers: when after midnight, a timer is created (through the EPG menu) on a program that has already started before midnight, the timer is created 24 hours too late....

I vaguely recall that this was solved, but yesterday-evening, at 23:00, I created a timer on a program that started _exactly_ at 00:00, and since my start margin is set at the default 3 minutes setting, I would expect a timer created at 23:57, yesterday evening. The timer created will start this evening, 23:57 ....

Chris, could you please add this to the buglist? Thanks!

Chris

I think it's already on there :)

Chris

Fixed.

Wow, that one's been open a while!  :o