Raspberry Pi client: 0.5.2
Windows client: 0.5.2-1

Main Menu

jump-bug in (current) recordings

Started by Schnurps, August 08, 2006, 08:30:55

Previous topic - Next topic

dingo35

Quote from: MartenR on August 24, 2006, 07:31:18
@Schurps: Can you please confirm, that the timecode in the OSD is annomaly before the jump crashes. If it is the case the bug is the same on windows and mvp and I know where I have to look.

Marten

I can confirm this: in the non-windows version 0.2.4 the timecode was not correctly updated in the screen, so it seems windows version suffers from same bug.
Also, still in current cvs-version, the "end time" is not yet correctly updated. This results in preliminary ending when viewing a recording that is still recording...

I can also confirm the resolvement of the bug in cvs-version, and also the crashing when forward/rewind buttons are pressed too quickly..

Best regards, Dingo.

MartenR

Well, I have tried to reproduce the crashes on mvc on the  windows port, but I have had no luck.
@Schnurps:
Can you please tell on which type of recordings the bug happens, I need to know, which TV Station and if it is broadcasted through DVB-C, DVB-S or DVB-T (if DVB-T I need also the region).
Since I'm also in germany, I may made some recordings for testing on the same TV station

Marten

Chris

Topic bump... Are all these issues fixed in 0.2.5 ?

dingo35

Quote from: Chris on November 27, 2006, 16:35:32
Topic bump... Are all these issues fixed in 0.2.5 ?

Hi Chris, first of all big THANKS!!! to you and all other developers! I have been running 0.2.5 for 1 day now, and it is rock solid, faster response, and I love the added audio language options, also the fast forward/rewind with different speeds is great :).

I have tested, and could NOT discover the problem reported by me in this thread. I have some other small things, but will open new thread for this.

Again, THANKS!

Chris