Raspberry Pi client: 0.5.2
Windows client: 0.5.2-1

Main Menu

The EPG has a problem with channels without EPG

Started by edi, March 27, 2006, 12:47:27

Previous topic - Next topic

edi

Hi Chris,

I have a channel in my list which sends no EPG info (eurosport via dvb-t). The guide (red button) doesn't show an empty line for this channel, but the program of the next station in the list.

cheers,
edi

riban

This is reported in discussion http://www.loggytronic.com/forum/index.php?topic=111.0

I am looking into this. It should present a grey block saying No programme details available. It used to!

Watch for an update soon (I hope).

Walt

davep

Could this have been caused by the start of Daylight Saving Time across Europe on Sunday? The EPG as collected by vdr has been very strange here (UK) yesterday and today; E4 and E4+1 have exactly the same entries in the epg.data file, as do More4 and More4+1.

AronSira

@davep

No, definitely I can report, that I have this problem since version 0.2.2 (I updated from version 0.2) and I updated it a few weeks ago where Daylight Saving Time was not in sight.

Harry

copy that.

weird display at times in the EPG... :o

riban

The Channel 4 EPG problems seem to be coming from the broadcaster. I have observed this on a standalone DTT STB.

The originally reported problem I have traced and fixed but need to test further. I hope to have it ready for Chris's next dongle release.

Walt

Chris

Right, apologies for being deathly slow about this, I finally got around to looking at walt's patch. Could someone with a dev environment who has the problem test the attached file? It should just drop in, recompile and hopefully work...

Looking through the logs, I think I caused this bug when I wrote the connection failure detection stuff. Sorry walt!

(repost.. the first file was incorrect)

torsten